Friday, February 17, 2006

video games beneficial...

Driving home this morning, I was getting agitated and a bit miffed... mainly because I was thinking about "mo lew" (non-sense/dumb) things.

Anyway, I was behind a recylcing truck when I was at the height of my agitation...

when...

a 4 litre empty milk jug came straight at my car...!

I had to swerve.

What the!?!?

Just as I got back into the lane, another jug came at me...

I swerved again!

Oh my word!

Then another jug...!

For the next five minutes, my mind was focused on avoiding flying objects. Thankfully I was a student of arcade driving games..!


And I was laughing all the way home.

Thanks Lord for some humour injection...

You always know when I need it :)

Here's some more humour injection... I found this hilarious... but what are they saying about old people though??!?!
Drunk drivers' penalty in Taiwan: Pay fine or play mahjong with the elderly

1 comment:

Jane said...

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS! (Yes. I'm shouting.) On my third trip to Aldergrove to deliver chippies to our youth house (see my blog for explanation) I was following a pick up truck filled with empty pop cans and empty 2 litre pop containers. Did I mention they were empty? As in not heavy? They were flying out the back of that truck bed faster than a level 2 astroid attack.

I am not a student of arcade games. I did not swerve to avoid them. I jerked all over the road in an effort to hit them. Drive over them. Squish them.

We are so different.