Wednesday, June 28, 2006

thankin' ten

So I'm on this thankful kick.

S'more things I am thankful for:

1. Mail that ain't no bills... thanks again Kerche.

2. Prayer that can happen anytime of day or night.
3. Calloused fingertips... thanks Cars.
4. The sun... I love it... even if I don't go out in it... it still is good.
"Do not let the sun go
down while you are still angry..." Who can be angry with the sun shining so bright?

5. Twenty-four hours in a day and no less.
6. Canada, she turns 139 on Saturday. yes, bradley, thank you...
7. The magic number 7... my jeans which make me appear "in style" and all bling-ed.
8. Inspiring friends who remind me that life on earth is miniscule to eternity.
9. Edible art... love eating beautiful looking food. Makes eating so much more entertaining and always gives something to look forward to.
10. Sports. Yea, that's right, Real Sports.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm... So Shelaine...what do you define as "real" sports?!? I'm just curious! ;)

shelaine said...

WELL, good question. i'm going to refrain from answering that on-line. you can deal with me personally, if you think you can ;) i mean, if your real sports have equipped you enuf to take me on...

Jane said...

Real sports? Like skimboarding?

shelaine said...

yeah... that's cool enuf to make the real sports list! take ME! :)
hey, here's an idea... your boys can teach us BOTH :)

ps. go2bed! oh wait.. you're on flex days now!? yay.

Anonymous said...

Yes, better to deal with you in person. And I KNOW I can. =) Hey, there's a "real sports list"??? I don't know how accurate that would be if SHELAINE came up with that list. lol

brad said...

"6. Canada, she turns 138 on Saturday."

Umm...Canada turns 139, not 138.