Tuesday, June 13, 2006

bloggin' 'bout bloggin'

To my readership of three. This one's for you!

What do people blog about? Yes, this entire post is dedicated to what people blog about. I actually know someone who has dedicated their entire Honours project to blogging. Yep, communications honours project. Boy I love my degree!

Why do people blog? I s'pose it's used as an outlet to air out your grievances to the world.

I wish I had the brainlessness to tell everyone what I'm thinking about. But there probably are too many
repercussion... what do you think?

Let's try.

Right now, what's in my head are ringing cell phones. Nowadays, I always hear my cell phone ring, but it's not ringing. Yeah I know, pathetic. It's like I have this ringing in my head... crap. I'm hearing things.

Try again.

Thinking about my head. I've got a major headache. Had one most of the day. Life's a fickle one!

Really, I have nothing to say. After a month, I couldn't come up with anything better than that... but if you could see my "drafts"... I've started a lot..! Really!

Sorry audience, no juice.

No comments: