Wednesday, June 14, 2006

stolen posts

Taking a page from a supermom coworker of mine...

Three things I'm thankful for:
1. "Sanity" friends [Nattie, Bren, Jo] that allow me to release some form of verbal diarrhea and always know how to "wipe it up" =) [this is a chu-style image]
2. People [Andrew, Liz, Julie] who said to me today, I was just thinking about you the other day...
3. My life, which is thankfully, more exciting than watching paint dry =)

and here's one more as a bonus for reading:

4. E-coli-free food. No one died from tonight's dinner that I cooked: Garlic lamb steaks, brocolli and rice souflé, and strawberry apple pecan salad. Yum. Props to the Leongs, the cousins and a thoughtful "chuchingching" who brought cakes and good conversations.

And there you have it.

The first edition of "three things I'm thankful for" © Jane O.

2 comments:

Jane said...

You did well, my young apprentice.

shelaine said...

yes, yes... did you know also that you were my inspiration in the blogging world? if it's not too lame for Jane... I can do it too! love readin your blog...