Thursday, March 30, 2006

i think i'm pretty funny :)

"Can I eat some?" I ask while grabbing a cheese cube that Mom is cutting up for a work function.
"Yes.. but eat the ugly ones!!" Mom exclaims with a sense of fear...
"Yes, I know mom...! I've been in this business as long as you have."

Mom's been catering for a very long time.. and as long as I've been alive, I've been picking at the good food she makes! :)

[pat on back] Good job Shelaine! Love making mum laugh!

[today you are honoured for "two for the price of one"... Two posts for the price of one admission... well I hope you don't think it "cost" you that much time to visit me! hehe]

4 comments:

spinacci said...

hahaha! my mom says the same thing! "Eat the ugly ones and don't touch the good looking ones!" i remember one time though when she made these dessert things and pretty much all of them turned out "ugly"...I had to ask..."Which one do I choose? I can't tell them apart!!!" LOL!

Queenie said...

"Two posts for the price of one admission..." I think that's double blessing! :)

Anonymous said...

So THOSE were the ugly cheeses we were eating at the hockey rink ;)

shelaine said...

jos: haha... bet yer mum appreciated that one.

queenie: thanks for encouragement...

bren: was this your attempt to make it seem like you read my blog? hahaha... ;) and yes, those were it.. but they were darn good tho!