Wednesday, March 01, 2006

what's cookin' good lookin'?

Getting back into a "cooking mood"--is there such?

Maybe it's coming with age... hah!

Well it's time I pay my dues and pony up for living at home :)

Take a night or two per week to cook a good meal so mum doesn't have to walk pass my lazy behind (parked in front of the television watching Chinese soaps, which she wants to watch too) after work and go straight to the kitchen.

What's on tap? Mmm.. Greek Roast Lamb? Some Thai dishes..? Man, I don't know how my mum does it. She really is "supermom!" I mean, she's got "adopted daughters" everywhere... I can think of three that just drop over, b-line it to the kitchen and look for food... or politely stay until dinner time to eat... Some of them even come in and say "Hi mom!"

Mmm... maybe I'll start tonight. No wait, I've got to leave earlier... Starting tomorrow... no wait, I can't either... mmm.. Friday! No actually... Saturday? Oh I'm going... SUNDAY! Mmm... no there's this... Monday? But I don't get home till after 6... Tuesday. I think that's doable! Tuesday it is!

:)

1 comment:

kerche said...

i still can't believe that chinese soaps are your secret indulgence. lol.
even i don't have much of the patience to watch anymore. but then again i should cause it comes on daily instead of the torturous weekly.....

meh!!
but i do enjoy the current saturday night legal drama repeat :D