Saturday, March 11, 2006

the new shelaine

So I was in the car going to hip hop class (yes, hip hop) with some friends the other day and we were talkin' 'bout another friend who we never see anymore because of her new boyfriend...

"We have a new nickname for her, actually..." says one of my friends.

"What is it?" I ask curiously...

"Sorry, but please don't get offended or anything..."

"Uh... ok..." I say, wondering what could it be? An attack on my faith? Slander to the name of God?

"We call her 'the new-Shelaine...'"

"What??"

"Well, we see you more than her now!"

Haha.. man... this is attributed to the fact that 90% of the time they asked me to go out the last few years, I'd say no because I'd be busy...which I really was!

The last few months, I've been chillin' with this uni-crew and just laughin' so much! Boy is it good to laugh :)


My stomach muscles thank you.

Looking forward to road trippin', campin',

and Malaysia :)

No comments: