Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i should really be doing my homework...

Is this true of me?

What are you? (It takes less than 5 minutes to do! Click on link!)

ps. thanks Jane for finding the time (from where?) to find all these (from where!?)... don't know how you do it. you are another "supermom" eh?


You Are a Prophet Soul

You are a gentle soul, with good intentions toward everyone.
Selfless and kind, you have great faith in people.
Sometimes this faith can lead to disappoinment in the long run.
No matter what, you deal with everything in a calm and balanced way.

You are a good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle.
Concerned about the world, you are good at predicting people's feelings.
A seeker of wisdom, you are a life long learner looking for purpose and meaning.
You are a great thinker and communicator, but not necessarily a doer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

3 comments:

spinacci said...

i'm a dreaming soul. lol.

Kevin said...

I realized quickly after clicking the link that it would take too long to read. Besides, I found that too many answer pertained to me, and I didn't like to pigeon-hole myself into one and only one closest fit.

So, I will keep my soul uncategorized and live my life happily ever after (hopefully).

shelaine said...

kev, so you're more 'free-spirited'???

but yeah, i coulda chosen so many different ones. i usually hate tests that tell me who and what i am! :)