Thursday, November 03, 2005

wowed.

God, you never stop amazing me.

Maybe I should stop being surprised at His goodness and favor and start just living like it's expected. Couz then even crazier things will happen!

All of you got my Ottawa/Toronto email, right? If not, email me and I'll send it to ya.

By the end of the trip, I could sit there, sigh and say, "Wow, Lord, you really do love me. You don't have to prove it, but once again you do show your love to me and 'tickle me pink.'"

Incredibly blessed.

Ridiculous favor.

I love you Jesus.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Ok, but didn't there need to be something for you to have the epiphany and say "Wow, Lord, you really do love me." Because that statement seems like it should be following something (anything!) that would make you want to say that... right?