Saturday, November 26, 2005

the sky is falling; today is a new day

Ok, so I promised a second update on my birthday. This 25 year old woke up at 6am and couldn't fall back asleep. I had a tummy ache and too many things going on through my little head. Ah! I finally got out of bed at like 845.

I convinced my auntie to take me out for lunch. She just told a friend that she'd go out with her before my call... so I played the role of a bratty niece who emphasized the fact that it is indeed my birthday... and I'm giving her the privlege to take me out! Yay! hehehe... she canceled with her friend and took me out! Aw she loves me!

At night Esther said she'd take me out for the night. Cool couz mom was getting concerned I'd spend the evening home alone... reading. Dad's out of town, mom's working, Brad's at Alpha... Anyways, we had an awesome time. We always do. Everytime we chill, it's like we get high.. no, it's better than getting high! Thanks Esther! You really are the (my) best friend in the world!

That was that. Laughed tons, cried some... what a day!

Had 1.5 hrs left till the end of the day... of which I would have split 50 bucks with Brenda... had she not reminded Ali to call me. Darn. We bet that Ali would forget to call me on my birthday... she forgot until Bren reminded her about calling Cynth... then Ali was like.. wait... what day is it? Too bad..!

Well, I am officially 25. At 10 something last night, I have lived 25 years.... now it's 25+1 day.

Happy birthday Me.

Happy birthday Amy (Grant).
Happy Birthday John (F Kennedy Jr.).
Happy Birthday Barbara (Bush).
Happy Birthday Christina (Applegate).
...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tag! you're it ;)