Thursday, November 17, 2005

a clean room...

Ah... You can usually tell the state of my life and mind by the deterioring state of my room. The messier and more disgusting my room gets, usually, the more stressed and messy my life is getting.

And when I feel like I need a shake up, I clean my room.

Today was such a day.

I just finished my paper yesterday night...
I'm finding more reasons to laugh... laughing is great... it truly is medicinal!

So now that I feel I need to "reset" my life so that I won't be feeling too "off kilter"... I cleaned my room! It's a great feeling. I can walk in the dark without tripping or fearing that I'll cut my foot!

Gotta try and keep it clean now!

Any tips?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to take just 10 minutes of your time putting things back to where they belong before you leave your room everday, as you would medidate on God's Word first think in the morning. then once that becomes a habit, you'll just be amazed on how well you maintained and kept your room clean.
God bless!
from a mother of two (ages 4 and 5)

angela said...

ummm...i say let the room deteriorate...?