Tuesday, December 06, 2005

SAD

Winter blues? Maybe got Seasonal Affective Disorder. Then again, who doesn't? The rain comes out, your frown comes on... yep. well, exam time is also happenin', so which is it?

Rain comes; Can't (ok, I should say "don't) exercise; Got homework; Couped up in a chair in front of the computer... who wouldn't feel SAD?

My own bad. Didn't keep up with homework. Funny how I wasn't this bad in undergrad... somehow I'm acting like doing masters-level courses would be "easier"...?

Then again, those who procrastinate do get to experience the grace of God at an even more abundant rate though...

My prayer is that as we run this "academic" race... we(I) would not lose sight of all the daily spiritual disciplines. The God that got us here, will only bring us through... run the complete race.

Grace 2 you,

1 comment:

kerche said...

oy... i will bring you on a fieldtrip to "workout" okay?? lol.
i need some "workout" myself.
:P and i know just the cure...