Thursday, June 02, 2005

no worries...

just got up from my comfy bed. rolled around in my blankies and got up. mmm...not long enough. 3 hours? gonna miss my blankies. tattered and torn, yet it's my fav.

actually mom woke me up. to say goodbye. and to feed me medicine. i'm still having my coughing fits... yet today was the first time i've had "real medicine." yesterday night i learned a secret though... that water actually does wonders! thanks guys... i'll try to remember. every sip i take i'll think of ya.. :)

just finished packing at like bird-chirping hours. was reading travel books last night and feeling so ill-prepared. i know God will make up for incompetence and lack of knowledge... but i... it doesn't seem right... well i guess i'm creating more work for Him.. hehe...

alright time for shower power... i'll cherish the "not-hard water" feeling :)

1 comment:

angela said...

hey shelaine! will keep checking in here to see how things are going with you! lots of love.

anj