Thursday, May 12, 2005

who would have thunk it?

Never would have guessed.
What possessed me?
What's possessing me?
Must be the younger people I'm around.. couz apparently I'm "old" .

Welcome to my new home.
Grab a chair.
Make yourself comfy.

I'm not a blogger. I've never been one... avoided Asian Avenue, Friendster, Xanga... but now?
Sucked in. Oh darn.


Well if you know me well enough you know I love to talk... I can talk about nothing for a very long time :) The gift of gab.. yes, thank you Lord? :p

Anyway, this may be easier for India, I'm told. And then I don't have to worry about punctuation marks or captials. i can write however i like - blogging style.

Well this is my first post and my test post. Hello??? A whole world at my disposal... an entire earth to hear what I have to say.. Wow. A free audience.

warning:
This ain't gonna be no fancy dancy stuff.. nothing flying across the page, no major pictures and such. Just some plain o'text... sorries if you're expecting a grande multimedia presentation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been drained of my sarcasitic wit. So here's one for banalities --
Congrats on your new blog! Keep it up! H.A.G.S, F.A.G.S, T.T.Y.L

Anonymous said...

Waaahahhahah ... Heylo =P You've seen me once this year... heehehehehhehehehhe XP

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA ill b there thursday lunch =P

angela said...

welcome shelaine. good to see your wit online. and i'm sure you'll be adding multimedia presentations and short films fairly soon.