Sunday, May 15, 2005

MSN dates...

I have a MSN date.

Yes, that's right. A date.

Don't worry, it's a girl... no wait.. it's a friend who is a female... argh... living in Canada you can't say nothing straight (no pun intended! ah haha... corny. ok.). Anyways., my buddy from Toronto has been to India before so we just wanted to talk a bit about stuff. Give me a few pointers and such. It should be pretty cool. Just need to decide what exactly do we want to see in New Delhi... the Taj Mahal...what else?

It seems like everything around me is turning into questions about India. Hmm... I guess it's because that's the next major thing for me. "How am I feeling? Am I prepared? What do I still need? What will I be doing?"

The itinerary isn't set yet... but I totally believe that God will make everything come together...even if it takes up till the very last day we leave. I'm not that anxious which is making me even more anxious - get that? It's like I'm not responding like I normally am therefore I feel like I need to be more anxious... it's dumb, I know.

17 more days... I need to get my visa, another small backpack, skirts(?)... it's funny, I always wear skirts on missions trips... I come home with all these pictures of me in these "non-pant like cloth-things" and people are like, "who are you!?! what happened to you?! why don't you wear skirts here?!?"

Well let me tell you..! In 30+ degrees celsius it's just more comfy to wear breezy clothing ;) And also... skirts and squatties are sooooo much easier..!

Anyways, let's get out of toilet-talk.

I'll keep you (whoever you are) posted on what updates as God puts this all together...

Till next time... my eyes are hurting. Not feeling the best... been 'round too many flu-ish... people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u find the time 2 type so much stuff?

shelaine said...

same as where you find the time to play so many computer games! hahah.. :)

kerche said...

welcome to the blogging bandwagon.
wahahahaha i'm so giddy.
i see that this will be your form of communication with most of us.
how sad that it has become this way. lol ;)
but it's cool to be able to catch up with you on your journal.
hope to be able to read tons of posts for the years to come :P

Anonymous said...

have fun in india!!!