Saturday, September 23, 2006

heady theories

I've got a headache.

No, it's not from wrestling the ins and outs of theology.

But I've been getting some massive headaches the last little while. I've got a long history with 'em though. In grade 12 I use to get 'em everyday and be "forced" to sleep after school. Or I'd go into the car during church and lay there clutching this head of mine.

Back then it was stress or something like that.

What is it now?

Here are some of my theories:

Hair. Too much of it. I think I need a haircut to reduce the weight on my head! Darn, it didn't help.

Caffeine. Tea and not enough water? I don't drink water thus, I can't eliminate the tea from my body. Ugh.

Dropped. I was dropped on the head a few too many times as a child.

Mouthy-ness. As a kid, I was often decked by my elders for saying the "wrong" thing at the inappropriate times. Ok ok, that wasn't just when I was a kid...

No comments: