Monday, August 29, 2005

taking risks

I love it when I do something that scares me. Ok so I don't like it at that moment, but when I really think about it, that's what I LOVE to do. Get it? Doing something that scares you everyday is that life of adventure. Makes the heart go thum-thump. Raises up the blood pressure. Increases adrenaline. But what would life be without a little bit of risk.

Everyone is afraid of different things. What might elicit fear in one person is enjoyable to the next. Go at your own pace... do what scares you. Today I went make up shopping with a friend. We met downtown after work and she booked me an appointment. We sat there... and I said to the lady, talk to me like I'm dumb - like I know nothing. So she did.

So what is this that we did? We went to a make-up counter...

No comments: